To all parents of Scouts going to camp
Hi everyone. Hope all your packing is going well. Just a few important reminders:
- I’ve just checked the weather forecast for the week –it’s not looking too bad! A few showers through the week – but of course that could change. It’s still important to have a good waterproof jacket at camp – wet scouts become miserable Scouts!
- Temperatures aren’t looking too bad either, but it might get cold at night. It’s a good idea to have a pair of dry socks to wear in bed. – cold Scouts become miserable Scouts!
- A reminder that if you need to contact camp in an emergency, the Home Contact is Andrew Dean on 332 7446, mobile 07860 583628 email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we have 3G or 4G connection, we will post updates on the Facebook group
- and finally, all the information that you need is on the website
Chas and the leader team